View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #50
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 304149 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What sets the good organizations apart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
One thing I noticed against the Colts, IMHO, Keenum was much better with Kubiak than without him. That's not endorsement for either, just something noticeable to me. I was FOR Kubiak to be gone going on 3 years, that said Kubiak was still the most O and QB knowledgeable of anyone on the Texans staff. If Bob truly was interested in Case's progress he should've have fired Gary at the ended of the year. Once again, Bob didn't think that one through.
Purely conspiracy speculation, but perhaps firing the offensive brain HC and endorsing the third string UDFA as starter is a good way to almost ensure they lose out to get that no. 1 overall pick. And that's how a team can tank through FO manipulation, not asking the players themselves to give up, but just setting up a situation that all but ensures it.