View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What sets the good organizations apart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Uh, I think Bob had been "stewing" for the last two months; that's why I think he was quiet for so long.

I don't think he woke up and randomly decided to fire Kubiak. I think this is something that he put a lot of serious thought into.
For him to announce Case will be the starting QB for the rest of the season screams knee jerk.

I thought Kubiak was safe as long as he continued to "develop" Keenum. No one could have predicted Schaub's penchant for throwing interceptions (specifically pick 6s), or Arian Foster throwing his back out, or OD going down, & they gave it the old college try at RT & it just didn't work out.

I don't think McNair "understood" Kubiak's non-committal on the starting QB question, or flat out disagreed, & I think he misread the Keenum benching (in my mind, that was to prevent him from becoming David Carr II). Keenum started the next week & would have been our starter the rest of the season, but for the way Keenum's progression stalled, you can't name him the starter. We would have had to win at least one game for it to even make sense to name Keenum the starter.

Would have made more sense if Keenum would have made "miraculous" plays to win a game, but Wade's defense carrying it's weight & protecting a lead would have worked just as well.

But Wade wasn't having none of that.