View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #48
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I agree that for a couple of months Bob was disappointed and upset with the direction of the season. IMHO I think it was a very bad airplane ride home that set the firing of Kubiak and the poor press conference in motion the very next morning. To me that AM press conference didn't appear to be well planned, thought out, very last minute, done in haste. Bob appeared disheveled, angry, upset, not well composed, searching, dysfunctional and a bit discombobulated. All quite out of the ordinary for Bob McNair and his carefully managed image.
Lol. The man had just fired a guy to whom he was very close, and who he thought very highly of. His grim demeanor was appropriate. I would have been more concerned had he been happy and cheerful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote