View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #95
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If you could steal 1 player in the NFL for the Texans besides a QB, who would...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
That's just depressing. Looking at the 2007 and 2008 draft classes as a whole, there was a lot of talent that the Texans failed to value. We should still have starters from those two drafts beyond Brown.

I want to be optimistic about the new regime, but Rick Smith does not give me the confidence to have much faith in his skills as a GM.
I went back and checked because you guys make it seem like we missed on sooooo much great talent. But to my eyes, once you got out of the first & second rounds, who of any value was in either of those drafts when it was our turn to select?? I don't see anybody of real note after the 2nd round. What am I missing?