View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #66
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Fixing the OLine: Draft, FA, In-House

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
It would have to be a vet minimum RT. Would you bring Winston back? I personally think that ship has sailed.
Why?

We're going to have money from letting Schaub walk alone. Wade Smith will also be off the books & we've still got other options..... Danieal Manning, I wouldn't be surprised if we let him go, or renegotiate with him & Jjo (who had flashes of his old self Sunday).

If Rick Smith is finally allowed to put on his big boy pants, we may see a very different off-season. & yes, if we sign a respectable FA OT, I'd be a little more open to drafting a QB with that first overall, even in this draft.

Tell me honestly, didn't your backside pucker up when Duane first got hurt earlier this season?