View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #43
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
To be crystal clear I think Bob stewed all the way home on his flight from JAX to HOU. Others were all to happy to pour gasoline and stoke that fire along the way. By the time his jet landed in HOU Bob had made up his mind he was firing Kubiak the next morning. Rick Smith couldn't wait to call Peter King fast enough with the news the next morning. Nothing, absolutely nothing has come of it except they could talk to Lovie Smith. They could've done that anyways because everyone knew that the coach who has lost 15 of 17 regular season games (11 in a row) in his eighth season in a job where the results have been mediocre (at best) was getting fired the day the season ended.
Uh, I think Bob had been "stewing" for the last two months; that's why I think he was quiet for so long.

I don't think he woke up and randomly decided to fire Kubiak. I think this is something that he put a lot of serious thought into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote