View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #326
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Flame post then, call it whatever you want to. There’s no need for me to lighten up because I am neither mad nor offended. All it did was confirm that, despite your claims that I “search out your posts”, it’s actually quite the opposite. You search out mine. Why else would you go to a thread about Bill O'Brien and try to flame my post completely off-topic?

You seem to be under the delusion that you've “got me”. That I respond because I can’t help it and that you have trolled me to the max. Meanwhile, the reality is that I continually poke you and you can’t help but respond. You think that you've roped me in when really you’re the one that’s been on the hook the whole time.
This must be Love!
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote