View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #325
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I had to go back and review the O'Brien thread to see the ominous "Troll Post". Then I saw and remembered my post and it literally made me "BORTLES BEAT O'BRIEN". If you truly consider that to be a troll post I have 3 words for you, "Lighten Up Francis'.
Flame post then, call it whatever you want to. There’s no need for me to lighten up because I am neither mad nor offended. All it did was confirm that, despite your claims that I “search out your posts”, it’s actually quite the opposite. You search out mine. Why else would you go to a thread about Bill O'Brien and try to flame my post completely off-topic?

You seem to be under the delusion that you've “got me”. That I respond because I can’t help it and that you have trolled me to the max. Meanwhile, the reality is that I continually poke you and you can’t help but respond. You think that you've roped me in when really you’re the one that’s been on the hook the whole time.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote