Thread: Brandon Brooks
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #60
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brandon Brooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
If you think that offensive line is our most glaring need that can be filled with #1 overall then that's your opinion. Mine is that QB and any position on defense is much more needed than a RT for us to win next year.
As bad as the defense is... they're still #5 in the league. I know that doesn't mean a lot, but it does mean something. We've got some talent over there, some players.

& in this league, I don't think you can ever get the kind of defense that justifies 11 first day picks. While we don't have 11 first day picks on defense, we're pretty close.

Still, I'm not saying that we have to take Matthews. I'm saying he would be my choice, but I don't want the Texans to feel like they "have" to take a QB. If they think he's (or any QB for that matter) a better fit for this team then fine.

I still need to be sold on any of them being selected #1 overall, because right now I'm pretty sure that's where we're going to be picking.