View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #40
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All encompassing Rick Smith thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

I also wouldn't be surprised if Rick Smith is shown the door after the draft. Similarly to the way Casserly was excised.
I'd be totally surprised. The McNair presser appeared to be a total vote of confidence. And national media types have been saying complementary things of the talent versus coaching. I don't know what they are looking at, but whatever.