View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #495
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Release Jerry Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Ha ha ha ha ha, sneeze ha ha, tears ha ha, hold my belly ha ha and ah ha! Ok, good one! But dammit, I'm pissed. Who in the heck didn't watch how San Diego managed the clock on Thursday night to not allow Peyton Manning to spin touchdowns of epic proportion - hopefully the Texans were taking note. Then our running back is having his way on the field, and what do we do, experience the second most embarrassing loss since Detroit did the same thing right after Tony's heroics against the Niners with broken ribs.

I've thought perhaps it's time for us to wearing paper bags over our heads to the games until the organization cleans up its act. Heck it sure worked for the Saints. I remember when the only banners in the Super Dome belonged to Tulane.

I've got to think really hard before investing in a trip to London while the Cowboys are in town. Ya know, you have to own up to your undisciplined kids, but they sure can embarrass the heck out of you.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote