View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #88
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If you could steal 1 player in the NFL for the Texans besides a QB, who would...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
That isn't the way I recall it. I remember it being an outside the team rumor. But certainly could be wrong.
I recall seeing an interview with Kubiak saying that they had been looking at Ginn and hoping he was going to drop to them. He made it sound like Ginn was their guy.

But that was a long, long time ago and I could be mis-remembering.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote