View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #11
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I don't search you out at all. I stick mainly to the college football board if you haven't noticed.

However, let's not forget that you're the one who followed me to the Bill O'Brien thread to try and troll some more about Blake Bortles.
Wouldn't you just be better off ignoring my post? I do not aspire to live rent free inside your head. Never have. If you think I am a troll I can show you what a real troll is like, just say the word. All your post will be followed by my posts containing 4 letters saying you forgot to include IMHO.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote