Thread: Brandon Brooks
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #57
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Brooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
If you think that offensive line is our most glaring need that can be filled with #1 overall then that's your opinion. Mine is that QB and any position on defense is much more needed than a RT for us to win next year.
Dont want to go OL at 1-1.

If you think this 2-14 crap of a team that has a bunch of quitters on it is going to win next yr, then I've got some ocean front property in Arizona I would like to sell you.

Regardless of who's drafted it will take 2-3 yrs for the new HC to weed out all of the players that need to go, find his QB and get his system fully implemented. That's if and only if BoB/Rick give the new HC the power to do what needs to be done.

If they draft Bridgewater how long do you think it will take him to learn the nuances of the pro game and become a SB winning caliber QB? That's if Bridgewater is as good as you believe he is. Which I dont think he's going to be great. 2-3 yrs? Certainly not next yr.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote