Thread: Brandon Brooks
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #56
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Brooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
If you think that offensive line is our most glaring need that can be filled with #1 overall then that's your opinion. Mine is that QB and any position on defense is much more needed than a RT for us to win next year.
It's true, they're just opinions and we all have them (no need to complete that). You're as likely to be right as anyone and I think that I am too. I think this collection of QB's is ok and that late in the first round, early in the 2nd we can get one that will be not all that big a drop off from the guy we'd be taking at 1-1. I am not saying that Bridgewater isn't good or that Clowney isn't good. They probably are. I'm just saying that Bridgewater doesn't look like a 1-1 guy to me and Clowney kind of scares me. I think he's the kind of first overall pick that can blow up in your face and the Texans have a history of making bad decisions.

I would rather they err toward the safe side. Matthews is I believe the safest pick at 1-1

But deep down I hope that whoever we take with it (assuming we do pick there) works out. We're all on the same page there.