Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #1032
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I would take Manziel over Bridgewater. I believe that both QB's are equal in talent but the divider being mental fortitude. You have one QB (Bridgewater) hemming and hawing about coming out even though he is the #1 QB on the board. The other who knows he is ready for bigger and better things and knows exactly what he wants.

I am also amused that Manziel goes to a Texas frat party. That shows real testicular fortitude.
Quote:
ďIíve been hearing all these stories that Iíve made a decision ó I havenít made a decision,Ē Bridgewater said Monday, according to ESPN.comís Brett McMurphy. ďI will talk to my mom and the coaches before making my decision. Iím not leaning either way.Ē
http://tracking.si.com/2013/12/16/te...ecided-return/

That's "hemming and hawing"? The guy is taking his time, and he still has a bowl game to play. Nothing wrong with waiting on making a life changing decision, the combine isn't until March. Even more info on his decision here: http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-nfl-draftLink.

For comparison, Andrew Luck did not announce he was staying in school for his senior year until after his bowl game in January 2011.

And just an FYI, since you don't seem to bother researching stuff before posting, Manziel hasn't actually declared for the NFL draft yet. He has alluded to it, but hasn't said he will actually be in draft. Apparently he's concerned about his projected draft position. On a related note, Mike Evans hasn't declared either.