Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #1030
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 78716 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
In the Manziel thread I have learned that Manziel's inconsistent mechanics are a pro because they can be improved. I have also learned that his injury history is a pro because it shows that he is tough.

In the Bridgewater thread I have learned that Bridgewater's inconsistent mechanics are a con because they are inconsistent. I have also learned that his injury history is a con because it shows that he isn't durable.

There are pros and cons for all of the QBs in this draft. But it is funny to see how we can all see the same player and interpret strengths and weaknesses in many ways, and depending on how we feel about that player can sometimes affect how we see other players. This same phenomenon seems to have made it's way to the Keenum threads as well quite some time ago.
I would take Manziel over Bridgewater. I believe that both QB's are equal in talent but the divider being mental fortitude. You have one QB (Bridgewater) hemming and hawing about coming out even though he is the #1 QB on the board. The other who knows he is ready for bigger and better things and knows exactly what he wants.

I am also amused that Manziel goes to a Texas frat party. That shows real testicular fortitude.