View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #7
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Well , there are a couple ways to look at this .....

Yeah , Matthews would play RT here .... but how many more good years does Duane Brown have ? Will he actually play out that contract thru 2019 ?!? Matthews would be Browns replacement .... already on the roster. You have to think of this as a long term pick , not just the here & now.

If they decide Bridgewater isn't their guy , I'd much prefer to trade down too .... but you have to have a team willing to trade up for you to move down. Maybe you cant find a willing partner ....

Irving is a beast .... but again , is RT the best use of that asset ?! Its not #1 overall but its still likely top 5-8.

A trade down that landed one of Irving , Mosley or Evans .... would make me happy.

This!