View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #114
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would Your Trade the 1st Pick for Rg3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
No. A thousand times NO.

Our offensive line needs fixing before any frigging QB no matter who the **** it is. I want to see the O line fixed in the off season. Then lets talk QB.
Thank you, Master Thorn (and the rest of you who follow this logic train).

Didn't we learn ANYTHING from the David Carr debacle?

It's real simple folks:

Promising young QB + crappy O-line = DISASTER

Oh and lest we forget a not-so-minor detail, anyone have any clue as to what the heck will our offensive scheme be??
...or who's calling the plays? Shouldn't that play into who we go out and get at QB? I'd like to know who the new OC/HC will be and what system he/they intend to run before I shop for a QB.

Oh and I'll pass on RGIII. Put me into the group that wants to parley that overall #1 pick into more picks. We got lots of holes to fill.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote