View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #308
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Are you like Joel Buschbaum ?
No. No where close to his level. I'm just an old draftnik who has been enjoying being a draft nerd and a hobby for 40 years. I do believe you have to see 100 QBs drafted, where, why, how they turn out, why they succeed and why they fail before you really can understand the evaluating process. Most of my analysis comes from what I have seen and experienced in the past. My early twenties and thirties I thought I knew it all. If you think I'm bad now, you should have seen my draft analysis then. Actually it was bad and sad.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote