View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #303
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81420 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
lol, I did that with him a few pages back in this very thread. It's not worth it.

I told everyone he knows his stuff and has good information, but it's not worth it to engage him in back and forth debates because he loves to argue asinine reasoning to support his arguments.
I don't think he knows anything. He's the Todd McShay of this board. He parrots what he hears from other people but rarely has an original thought of his own. Any evaluation by him is merely linked from a scout or analyst off twitter.

I agree that a serious back and forth is not worth it. His arguments get more and more ridiculous each time. However, it's somewhat entertaining to see just how far he will go with each one.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote