Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #80
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52391 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

As I suggested, as I predicted, I said don't believe all that media hype, NFL draft boards will disagree with the media about Teddy being the #1 pick......and so it begins:

"On Sunday night on NBC's Football Night in America, Sports Illustrated senior writer Peter King said Bortles is the top quarterback on the board for some NFL teams".

"The fastest rising quarterback in the first round, should he choose to come out, is fourth-year junior Blake Bortles of Central Florida," King said. "Iíve spoken to a team thatís likely to have a top 10 pick, and they like him better than any quarterback in this draft.Ē

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...0,6542775.post

The tide begins to turn, y'all are not surprised because you were forewarned...stay tuned.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote