View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #298
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Winston did it by beating some BIG Name and top notch competition in a dominate fashion, going undefeated and his team being #1 in the country. Teddy not so much.
I am a bit surprised you dont like Teddy Texian. You gave a very convincing outlook on RG3 that I thought you would love this kid too especially since Teddy comes from a pro style offense and RG3 came from the spread. For me his story with his mom and cancer hit too close too home and they both won me over. They are two people I would love to be the face of the Texans and our community.