View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #296
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I totally agree and have been a critic of the Heisman for a number of years now.

I was only pointing out to Texian that his argument is ridiculous. He believes that Bridgewater is not worth the #1 pick because he was not a Heisman finalist, which is silly just by itself.

But then he does not hold his guy (Bortles) to the same standard. As he was also not a finalist. Texian's excuse is that Bortles was not a frontrunner in the preseason. I am just pointing out that Winston wasn't either and he won the thing.
The only concern I'll have with teddy is if he has 8.5 inch hands . That's about an inch under average and 2 inches less than Brett Favre .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote