Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #1026
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanchris View Post
If the Texans draft clowney and somehow trade up to get Manziel then i'de be a very happy camper. I'll take Manziel over Bridgewater any day. I don't know why but i feel like he's going great NFL QB. Like the article says, you can't teach improvisation skills
Bridgewater has exceptional improvisation skills as well problem is everyone around here & understandably so, have more familiarity with Manziel. Trust me though Teddy is no slouch difference is he uses his legs more to extend plays by passing not running but he can fly when he needs to.

2012 Draft was Mercilus