Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #1023
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
In the Manziel thread I have learned that Manziel's inconsistent mechanics are a pro because they can be improved. I have also learned that his injury history is a pro because it shows that he is tough.

In the Bridgewater thread I have learned that Bridgewater's inconsistent mechanics are a con because they are inconsistent. I have also learned that his injury history is a con because it shows that he isn't durable.
Ha!, well played.