View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #282
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Well you'd think the QB that you think would be the #1 NFL pick would be "popular" enough to be invited. You think?
How many Big East (since it's become inferior) and AAC players have been considered for the Heisman if they didn't have an undefeated season?

BTW, he would have been a front runner for the Heisman if he had the ball last in that game against UCF.

With the game on the line and 7 minutes left he orchestrated a drive that went down the field and scored the go-ahead TD w/ 3:00 mins left. The problem was that he left too much time on the clock for another 1st-2nd round QB in Blake Bortles, who drove down the field to win.

This doesn't even factor in that there are likely 0 prospects on Louisville's roster (except him, a WR that you can say has his success attributed to Teddy B being the QB, a 3/4 RB (same thing) and a FS) that will be playing football on Sundays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Bridgewater appears to be a clutch player and a winner, who does not lack any needed skills and has operated in a pro style offense. Is he a better option than one of the other potential pick (Clowney, Matthews, etc..)? I don't know. Will he be a bust? I seriously doubt it. I just see no evidence to support that.
Great post.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote