View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #610
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Tell me the pass rusher you can find at 33 that is even close to the equivalent of Clowney? I can give you a QB that's close to if not better than Bridgewater at 2-1. (Mettenberger/Murray)
Clowney is easily the best pass rusher in the draft at his position. That wasn't the issue. You were talking about passing on Bridgewater but then trading up for a QB. That's what I didn't agree with. If you don't think Bridgewater is worth #1 then that's fine. But then why would you think any of those other guys is worth (2) 1st round picks?

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote