View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All encompassing Rick Smith thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
For all you folks liking or disliking drafts that you attribute to Rick Smith, you need to consider that Rick Smith is GM today because Bob McNair thought the coaches had to much control over the draft process.....that tells me Smith had little or no say..... just saying
I tend to agree somewhat.

To me, the fact that he's still here tells me he was/is merely a puppet to the organization. It appears he and McNair will be handling the draft from here on out. I reckon the new staff will state their recommendations and be sent to the back row come draft time.