View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #58
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Fixing the OLine: Draft, FA, In-House

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Issue: RT, LG-

Duane Brown, Myers, Brooks are all plus players, IMO... I think Ben Jones is marginal depth (probably better if we move away from the ZBS)
In all honesty, I felt better about the OL yesterday than any other part of the team. I know there were a lot of free blitzers, but I don't know how they're "supposed" to block those. I don't know what the schemes & calls were. They looked like they were doing what they were supposed to be doing.

Even the sack given up for a safety by Brown.... he did his job & Case ran into a sack. I know, I know, play to the whistle & all that jazz... but you're standing in the end zone when the ball is snapped. Who in the hell, but Case Keenum, is going to hold on to the ball?

But still. They all seemed to handle their one on one assignments fairly well. Good enough for this league anyway. Some of their calls & blitz identifying just didn't make a lot of sense.