View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013   #17
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 811 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All encompassing Rick Smith thread

I don't know much about Smith's direction ideas or general goals for the team. I never hear him comment on these sort of things and I have no idea if he just doesn't quite understand how the cap works or is just one of the lazier gms in the league. jjo is the last descent fa signing and he was only good for 1 season. It just seems like he picks whatever player seems best at whatever position of need. I can't give him full credit for any draft he was part of and good because we all know Kubiak and Wade would get their guy first. We need new blood with a clear direction and plan for the future. Morey is a great example of a transparent gm with a clear direction and goal that the fan base can appreciate and get behind.

This is the freaking Houston Texans. We sell out every game and there's a waiting list a mile long for season tickets. Bob needs to get some brilliant minds with innovative ideas and not recycle the same tired nfl names.

Smith needs to go...this is the most important offseason the Texans will have in the next 5 years and i really hope they have their **** together.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote