View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #56
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 94657 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fixing the OLine: Draft, FA, In-House

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What are our options?

If we invest our 1st rounder on a QB, what's it look like in the second?

Any interesting FAs coming up?

Brennan & Quiz.... are they in the mix?
Issue: RT, LG-

Duane Brown, Myers, Brooks are all plus players, IMO... I think Ben Jones is marginal depth (probably better if we move away from the ZBS)

I think Quizz is, at least, a competitor at either LG or RT to start next year. Brennan Williams knee health means that they should not count on him for anything in the off-season.

I would like to see the Texans grab a quality veteran capable of starting but affordable enough to be depth on the line and then spend one pick in the first four rounds addressing the line, at the least.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote