View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #105
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would Your Trade the 1st Pick for Rg3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
The past 10 SB winners:

1 pro bowler
1 PB
2 PB
2 PB
2 PB, 1 AP

2012 Texans - 3 PB, 1 AP

The facts do not bear out your ongoing narrative.
Last yrs Baltimore team

McKinney 1st Rd, Osemele high 2nd rd Birk Former All Pro player, Yanda 3rd rd, Oher 1st Rd.

San Francisco

Staley 1st rd pick, Iupati 1st Rd Goodwin FA pick up, Boone Was scheduled to be a 1-2nd rd pick before his alcoholism issues. 6th Rd pick. Davis 1st rd pick

I would say these 2 teams invested very heavily in their OL's.

I find it interesting that McKinney came in fat so Ozzie traded him in the middle of the season and gave up a 5th/6th rd in this yrs draft to replace McKinney. This shows the value Ozzie places in the OL.

San Fran invested 3 1sts and took a chance on Boone, a player Rick didn't/would never invest in. Meanwhile Boone turns into an all pro caliber OG. So yeah, San Fran certainly is heavily invested in their OL.

But carry on and continue to flood us with stats, when you already know what I stated above. Sometimes I think you love to argue for the sake of arguing.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote