View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #21
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl's Why Not 180 in 2014 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think Brooks is not a ZB guy . He's a good enough athlete to try but I think he would be better in a power scheme .
Well, Brooks next to Newton certainly is not the ticket... Brooks next to a competent RT might be quite different... Plus, given the inexperience at QB, he doesn't have a guy helping him with assignment and blitz recognition. I think he's going to be very good... we just have to see him in a stable and healthy situation. Certainly, he won't be hurt moving away from a zone blocking dominant scheme, but I think he has the feet and athleticism to do whatever is asked of him... Physically, I think he could slide to RT as well, though I don't expect to see that anytime soon.