View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #46
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 142484 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default This team needs...

A good kick in the ass. These are supposed to be professional players and coaches. We are getting smoked in every phase of the game, and what do the coaches do ? Nothing they just stand around looking at eachother, how about hold players accountable. What i saw today was the most pathetic performance i have seen from the texans in A LONG TIME.

Wade is not the answer at head coach, case is not the answer at QB. Do we have talent ? Hell yeah we have talent, but they arent inspired. The coaches arent putting players in a position to win. I see a lot of people here saying we need to rebuild. I just dont see it.

We need a coach who can win with what we have, one who players will give 100 percent for. As of now this is a joke, today is the first time i have ever turned the TV off before the game was over. And it was a bad feeling. We are at a crucial point for this franchise. Either Mcnair makes a bold move and gets a young fresh creative mind. Or he goes with a safe pick, wade, smith gruden and we are stuck in prolific NFL hell for the next decade. The choice is urs Mcnair.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote