View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #415
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The majority of the fans wanted Kubiak gone in 2010. If the decision had been put to a vote casted by season ticket holders, he would have been gone. It doesn't work that way, however. Not our fault.
Are you sure about that? Have any numbers to back up that statement? I remember hearing a ton of homers still claiming he deserved more time, that he needed a better defensive coordinator, still was working with Casserly and Capers players, etc. It seemed to be excuse after excuse for Gary.

Anyway, I'm not calling Houston fans bad fans by any means. More than anything my statement was intended as a jab to those "fans" that are so blinded by their loyalty to a specific player or coach that they are willing to sacrifice wins just in the hopes that they will eventually be correct about said player or coach.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote