View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #412
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't see how you can put the blame on Houston's pro sports failures on the fans. They don't block, tackle, run, catch, shoot, rebound, pitch, hit or field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
You aren't demanding enough. If you had only banged your fist more and derided the team more they would have gone back to the playoffs this year.
I'm just saying sometimes there is something to the fans protesting, not showing up to games, not buying merchandise, etc. I think Houston fans, especially football fans, are so wounded by the Oilers leaving town that they are scared to demand excellence from their franchise. People should have been calling for Kubiak to lose his job after the 2010 season when we went 6-10. 5 years was plenty to know what we had.

Instead, we keep Kubiak, make the playoffs for two years simply because for some odd reason teams just can't figure Wade Philips out his first season with a team, and have to go through this whole process 3 years later. I wanted Harbaugh that year, and one can only imagine how different things could have gone had we just bit the bullet and fired Kubiak after he had already proven to be inept at making second half adjustments or clock management. But go on with your cute little quips. You are one funny dude, cak.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote