View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #401
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedr View Post
Didn't get to watch the game, but saw the score.

It seems like it is the opinion of most that the whole staff needs to go. I can definitely agree with that. However, the disturbing thing that I'm reading is that the players are quitting. Does this mean many of the players have to go also, or is it simply a matter of getting new coaches in?
After today's game, I think at least half the players on this team need to go. It. Was. Bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote