View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All encompassing Rick Smith thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Please name the fantastic talent, especially the talent missing due to injury outside of Cushing or Foster who we will have to assume will not be able to put a full season together.
Even as an avid Risk Smith basher, he has done pretty well in the first round. Watt, Cushing, Hopkins, and Brown. That's one ROTY and one defensive player of the year in his 2nd season. However, I'm not sure at how much that had to do with Wade wanting those defensive players and Kubiak wanting Brown than it was Smith making these choices.

My biggest problems with Smith is how he handles the cap and how little he knows how to make deals happen in trades and free agency. I don't like his "build only through the draft" philosophy. I've always hated it. I don't think he'll be going anywhere though.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote