View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #348
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Fair enough. I'm ready to be unsurprised when a new OC suddenly doesn't have these dame issues with the same personnel though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I can see that happening. You can't discount the fact that most of these guys have given up here.

That said, Keenum isn't the guy. He has made a lot of bad reads and that's what is hurting us today. He has had ample gametime to show us what he's got.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote