View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #343
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Keenum is just not good. I think he got caught with a case of beginner's luck and that wore out pretty damn quick. He has no clutch gene and seemingly can't put together a decent drive.
I have been defending up until now. I have nothing to say in his defense anymore. He's had opportunities and has made bad decisions.

I think the game tape led to his down fall. Our offensive scheme doesn't help, but I don't think Keenum is a starting QB
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote