View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #342
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Every quarterback throws that pick at some point, this is not something that is uncommon.

I don't agree with your overall point. My opinion is that Schaub and Keenum are just playing poorly, or are not good. I'm leaning toward not good.
Fair enough. I'm ready to be unsurprised when a new OC suddenly doesn't have these same issues with the same personnel though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2