View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #340
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108854 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Every quarterback throws that pick at some point, this is not something that is uncommon.

I don't agree with your overall point. My opinion is that Schaub and Keenum are just playing poorly, or are not good. I'm leaning toward not good.
Keenum is just not good. I think he got caught with a case of beginner's luck and that wore out pretty damn quick. He has no clutch gene and seemingly can't put together a decent drive.