View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #337
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I think the route tree is designed to have that pattern be the designed outlet. It's not that I don't understand why guys would want to throw to a hall of famer when in doubt. I do. I think the design of the offense is contributing to the failure.

Our defies logic to see the exact same pick by three different QBs in the same season without some major design flaws.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Every quarterback throws that pick at some point, this is not something that is uncommon.

I don't agree with your overall point. My opinion is that Schaub and Keenum are just playing poorly, or are not good. I'm leaning toward not good.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote