View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #329
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
So, you think the coach is telling the QBs to throw a covered Andre stop route?

It's just bad QB play. A coach doesn't make it to the NFL level by encouraging his QB not to read through his progressions.
I think the route tree is designed to have that pattern be the designed outlet. It's not that I don't understand why guys would want to throw to a hall of famer when in doubt. I do. I think the design of the offense is contributing to the failure.

It defies logic to see the exact same pick by three different QBs in the same season without some major design flaws.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2