View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #328
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Yep. Agree 100 percent. From a big picture view, firing Kubiak in-season was necessary for long-term planning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a total load of crap. It was classless, and did nothing to further the Texans future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Lol. Except...he created the culture that led to this mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man is it ever the players fault? Are you really saying that there is no room to blame inflated egos and poor effort on the players? Give me a break.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote