View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #307
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
There aren't a ton of ways to mess up at QB. You either throw interceptions, fumble, are inaccurate, or a combination.

What mistakes could they make that you wouldn't consider to be "the same?"
Now we're getting somewhere. I love Dre as much as anyone, but the number of picks when he's running stop routes is staggering. That's systemic. I'd say the same thing if all the picks were on deep posts, but they aren't.

I'm not the only guy noticing there are usually open receivers elsewhere, many time on deeper routes when these "underneath to AJ" picks happen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2