View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #262
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 120726 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I'm not seeing the comparison either. Of course they are the same patterns, it is the same offense and the QB doesn't call those anyway. He isn't making the same bad throws either since he is more than 10% completions less. He's hanging onto the ball way too long. He thinks he is more mobile than he is and then runs dumb. I don't see him playing anything like Schaub other than they have both not been viable this year.
Really? So you think Case's early picks were the same stare-down variety we're seeing today? Simply not accurate.

Maybe it has to do with Case staying in the pocket more?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2