View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #220
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
No telling yet. Lots of experts thought Ryan Leaf was better than Manning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Well, with the expectation that any #1 QB pick be held to the standards of Manning and Luck how can any prospect really get a fair shot.