Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #78
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
This is why the Houston Texans should strongly consider Blake Bortles as their next QB and their future answer to Andrew Luck;

"Oviedo coach Wes Allen was on vacation in August 2009 when he got a call from his quarterback, Blake Bortles. The then-high school senior told Allen he was going to commit to UCF and asked one favor of his coach.

"'I'm committed,'" Allen recalled Bortles saying. "I don't want any other distractions. I don't want to hear from other teams during the season. The only thing I'm focused on now is Oviedo."

and

"Rob Bortles, Blake's father, said the family will not weigh any draft decisions until after the Fiesta Bowl in order to avoid distractions going into the season-ending game."
Man ... Only if the Texans played in the Fun Fair Positive Pro Football league .